Monday, May 2, 2011

May 2, 2011 - Physical Letter from Elder Bezas

Hey family!

We had success this week. A baptism. And able to give a blessing of comfort and annointing for the blessing of the sick. Cool stuff. Oh and on the trip over, I had bought a mini-blue copy of the Book of Mormon--just to keep--at the MTC. On the plane ride to Cincinnati there was a man who sat next to me who had been visiting his dad and had taken him to a doctor appt. He said his dad was getting better but worried for him.

I felt prompted to give the Book of Mormon to him--which I didn't want to do really--it was mine. But I heeded it and wrote a little something in the front cover and as he was getting out, I handed it to him and said that although I may not know all the details, i know it can be hard when you're worried about loved ones--and that this book helps give hope and makes it easier to get up each day. He thanked me and went his way. Hopefully he reads.

I hope you got my email. Hopefully it helped you in some way and that I'm not the only one befitting. I want to help you guys. I love you. I don't want to not make an impact. I want my mission to help you somehow. Proverbs 3:5-6. Trust the Lord. He has a better path lined out than we can dream up for ourselves. Sometimes it just take patience.

Your son who loves you very very much.

Elder Bezas

P.S. How'd your play go, sis? I'm rooting for you! How's scouts going Stephen? How's work going, Dad? How is the play submission going, Mom?