Monday, June 13, 2011

June 13, 11 - Physical Letter from Elder Bezas

(He references again his medical condition in this letter that had pulled him from serving in Slovakia and had brought him to the Pennsylvania Philadelphia Mission instead.)

Well, here's what I'll do to try to get a letter to you each week - it may just be shorter. But it's the thought that counts, right?

So trek went well, sis? I'm super glad. And for your big day, here's a giant virtual hug. Sorry, that's all I got - I'm a poor missionary. :)

So for the most part, I'm much better. And I want to improve! I'm to the point where (I've heard of other elders having to go home for medical reasons), but I definitely don't want that to happen. Sure, I miss you a ton - but I want to see you the right way - in 2 years! Alright - hope you'll have a great day and I will write you again next week!

Your son/brother,

Elder PBeezy

P.S. Little bro, I want to see your animation one of these days. And Dad, do send some pics of the trees! Woot woot! Arbor it up! And how was EFY, Mom/

P.P.S. Streets are interesting here like in Florida - there are several streets that are completely separate from each other but have identical names! And streets will continue - but will change names 3-4 times. Ha. Ja vas Milujem.

I love you. I confirmed the Aaronic Priesthood upon a young man this last Sunday. Such a great experience. The Spirit's prompting so special.