Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June 7, 2011 - Physical Letter from Elder Bezas to His Little Brother

Little Bro!

How are you, buddy?!? So how did having the house to just you and Dad go? Have any fun adventures? How was golfing with the golf clubs that awesome Lyda gave you, with Dad? How is Church? Who's in your Primary class? How is scouts going? I miss you, buddy!

So I heard you are going to a new school next year! Are you excited? Nervous? How are you feeling? I know when we haven't gone through experiences before, when things are new, there is some nervousness. But that's normal. When I went to the MTC - I was nervous! I had never been there before. I didn't know what to expect. But you know what? I just kept going forward - knowing God wouldn't give me anything I can't handle - and I made it through! You can do this, little bro. You are a strong young man! So when do you pick out your classes?

So what do you want to do when you grow up? Have you been to get frozen yogurt since I've left? What flavors did you get? We're going again when I get back! :0)

So you going to see Cars 2 when it comes out in a couple of weeks? Seen any other cool movies? How is homeschooling? You going to miss it? You being nice to the family? How is it now that Mom is done with seminary for the year? And of course, how is our bedroom doing? You know it's still our bedroom. :0) You keep it nice and safe for me, ok? You sleeping in your bed - or is the bottom one your bed now?

How did you like the Slovak letter? You should watch Toy Story 3 for me since I can't watch movies, regular movies, right now. :0) Have you been playing catch with Dad?

Alright, write me back. The more you tell me, the more I'll have to write you back about. :0)

Dude, start prepping for your mission! It's awesome! I love you, buddy. Watch The Best Two Years and tell me about it.

Keep Beaming Bright.

Elder PBeezy - your bro!