Monday, July 11, 2011

July 11, 2011 - Email from Elder Bezas

Hey Family!

So today is totally 7/11. Nice. They have those stores out here. Except they're more of food marts, without the gas pumps. Weird. Never seen 'em without 'em until here. Jersey has some quirks. And a few perks. :)

So in relation to transfers- We will find out about transfers on Thursday/Friday this week. Transfer starts on Monday. So if either one of us is getting transferred, we'll go to Transfer Meeting in Broomall, PA on Monday, and we'll get to emailing on Monday still, but it'll just be later since we have to drive back. It's about a forty minute drive.

Ok and here's the scoop on my eye appointment. First off, I found out after the fact that mail in Camden, NJ was backed up b/c they didn't want to pay workers over time, so certified mail was held up. So that package you mailed with the medical info in it on July 1st? 


Didn't get here until Friday...after I got home from my appointment. 

Ha oh well. It worked out. We got to the Dr office on time, and I was flustered, since I couldn't remember the doctor's office info back home to put on the form. But it ended up working out. So I saw the new doctor. Fun fact, he knows our doctor back home. Anywho, so he looked in my eyes and here's the amazing part. He said that he saw where the laser treatment was. He saw some old blood from bleeding before. 

BUT he saw no new bleeding. Oh! Amazing. The Lord is in the details. Truly miraculous. I totally attribute it to the healing power that Christ has. And the blessing I received from Elder Kezele in the MTC kicking in. So I have a follow up appointment on Oct 24th, and the centers he sees patients are all throughout the area so if I'm not here I can go to a different location. 

 Well, that's all the time I've got. Hope y'all enjoyed the vacation! I'll let you know next week about transfers.

Keep Beaming Bright,
E. Bezas



--
"Yea, I say unto you come and fear not, and lay aside every sin, which easily doth beset you, which doth bind you down to destruction, yea, come and go forth, and show unto your God that ye are willing to repent of your sins and enter into a covenant with him to keep his commandments, and witness it unto him this day by going into the waters of baptism." -Alma 7:15